TDIA is HIRING
6 January 2018: FULL-TIME COORDINATOR POSITION
The Terrace Downtown Improvement Area Society (TDIA) is a group of business and property owners that desire to improve our downtown by organizing community events, implementing safety & security, beautification projects, and marketing.
Applications should be self starters who are passionate about building the Terraces community.
The successful candidate will work under the direction of TDIA Board of Directors.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Proactively engage members and partners of the TDIA
- Communicate events, changes and get input
- To be the driving force in organizing annual events and block parties
- Coordinating projects – beautification, safety & security, marketing, Grant writing
- Create and organizing regular workshops for members
- Collaborate with TDIA Board of Directors to carry out the vision
- Work with City of Terrace and other partners on relevant projects
- Relevant experience and/or post-secondary degree
- Readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and manage business relationships
- Drives projects independently while working in collaboration
- Works well under pressure, able to meet deadlines in a calm manner and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and detail oriented
- Able to work flexible hours, events and weekends and during pre-planning phase
Please submit your applications including cover letter, resume and references to TDIA by email or mail: TDIA, 3100 Kalum St, Terrace, BC V8G 4L1